St Joseph’s CBS is a Catholic School under the trusteeship of ERST which:
- Promotes Christian values in a caring and safe environment
- Provides a curriculum which caters for all students
- Challenges students to reach their full potential by means of a balanced approach to work and leisure
- Promotes respect for oneself, for others and for the environment
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school by encouraging staff, students and parents to participate in relevant school activities and decisions
One of the most important values we endeavour to foster in St. Joseph’s CBS is respect. We believe that our teachers and students should respect each other and work together in a spirit of harmony and mutual co-operation. This message is conveyed to all our students and staff throughout the year.
Respect for others means that we should be encouraging each other and building positive relationships at school. Every member of our school community deserves a safe, happy, healthy and supportive environment to work and learn.
We believe in having respect for our environment. On a practical level, respect for our environment means keeping our school premises free of litter and our classrooms and toilet facilities neat and tidy. It also means not dropping litter when we are down town.