This school was founded by the Christian Brothers in John’s Lane in 1862. A beautiful new building at Summerhill was opened in 1970. Our school has grown steadily and now caters for over 500 boys. We promote Christian values and excellence in all areas of personal development and academic achievement. We are very proud of the excellent results being achieved each year by our pupils in the State exams. A very comprehensive curriculum is provided by a highly qualified, dedicated, enthusiastic and caring teaching staff. The school is managed by a Board of Management.